Terms and Conditions
The words ““you” “or” “you” r” or “User” “Customer” as used herein, refers to all individuals and/or entities accessing or using the Website for any reason and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. The words “we” or “us” or “our” or the “Company” as used herein, refer to the DOCTOR E HEALTH SERVICES PVT.LTD. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
“Account”: – the account successfully opened by the User on the Company’s Website by inserting information such as name, age, sex, contact details, user name, and password as required to be filled in the webpage during the registration process and includes any further changes and additions to the information from time to time.
“Fee/Charges/Price” means the price prescribed by the Company for the Health Packages/Services as notified on its Website from time to time.
“Home Service” means the facility provided by the Company to facilitate sample collection at the Customer’s door step.
“Order No.” means the unique identification number allotted to a Customer upon placing a request for booking the Services/E-Health Packages.
“Registration” means the entire process which a Customer/User undergoes while registering himself/ herself on the Website.
“User” means any person who accesses the Website.
The use of this Website entitles whether a “User or a Customer”, to avail certain services as provided in the following clauses (“Services”) and interpretation of the term “Services” shall be done accordingly depending upon the context.
The Users are entitled to the following Services:
- To opt for Home Service (if available at that period of time) wherein the Company shall send its representatives to “your” door step for the sample collection or “you” may visit the nearest centre (at which the service is currently available) of the Company to give the sample. However, “you” shall have to visit the designated test centres/ laboratories if the Company requires “you” to do so;
- To receive email/sms/phone calls/letters which shall provide “you” with the Order number, the E-Health Package’s details and the other details;
- To receive the test reports within the suggested time
- The Services are non-transferable i.e. only the person on whose name the E-Health Package is assigned at the time of booking will be eligible to avail the Services at the lab or through home collection.
- In case a booking is made before 4 PM on a business day, the Company shall endeavor to give a confirmation call to the Customer on the same day and if it is received after 4 PM, the Company shall endeavor to give a confirmation call to the Customer the next business day.
- The Customer is required to carry a photo-identification card, a copy of the invoice and Order number or the transaction number at the time of visit to the Lab or when availing Home Service.
- “you” are advised to go through the list of instructions/guidelines that is provided by the Company on its Website detailing the dos and don’ts before taking the various tests laid down in the E-Health Packages.
We will learn certain information about “you” if “you” visit doctor. e’s web site. “you” should know that we will store the following information from “your” web site visits: the IP address from which “you” access the Internet, the date and time, the Internet address of the web site from which “you” linked directly to our site, the name of the file or the words “you” searched, and the browser used to access our site. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our website and identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us improve features of the site and to make the site more useful. All data collected on our web site is protected from unauthorized access. Personal information is encrypted using SSL (secure sockets layer) technology.
If “you” choose to provide us with personal information via email or postal mail/courier, or by filling out a form and submitting it through our web site, we use that information to respond to “you” are request and to help us provide “you” with information or material that “you” request. We do not give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party unless required by law.
Right to Change Terms and Conditions
doctor. e may from time to time, change these terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon posting of the changed terms and conditions on the Site. “you” agree to review these terms and conditions periodically, and use of the Site following any such change constitutes “your” agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
Payment and Refund
All payments are made through Master or VISA credit / debit card through secure payment gateway, the bankers of the client can be contacted for any issue.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Cancellation shall be acceptable only if the Customer informs the Company within 24 hours from the time of booking. 3% cancellation charges will be applicable on the total amount of invoice. The refund amount will be sent to the respective debit card/credit card/account from where payment was made and amount will not be refundable by any other mode.
The Customer can contact us through e-mail id www.doctore.incase of cancellation and refund.
Restrictions on Use
“You” shall not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation content provided by the Company:
- For any unlawful purpose or in violation of any applicable law, regulation, international law or laws of any other country; or
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or is offensive to users of the Website, such as content or messages that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or that is false or misleading; or that harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
“you” are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for “you” or logging into a server or account which “you” are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to Website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing”, “hacking” or “crashing”; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Specific Restrictions on Rights to Use:
- In addition to the above, “you” shall not modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Website and/or Services;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website and/or Service;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Website and/or Service or for crawling the Website and scraping content or to circumvent the technological methods adopted by the Website to prevent such prohibited use;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website and/or Service;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- Create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as “spam” to other users/customers of the Website and/or Service or otherwise interfere with other User’s or Customer’s enjoyment of the Website and/or Service;
- Submit any content or material that falsely express or imply that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by the Company or the Website;
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- make use of the Website or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- Copy or store any content offered on the Website for other than “you” r own use;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s IT infrastructure;
The User to be entitled to avail the Services shall have to complete the registration process (“Registration Process”) as provided below:
- The Registration Process involves the creating of a login id by the User.
- Registration is mandatory for the Customers and requires them to provide certain basic information about themselves such as name, age, sex, email address, billing address, collection address, zip/postal code and phone number and accordingly create an Account.
- Only after completing the Registration Process, the Users become Customers and become entitled to avail the Services as mentioned in the Clause subject to payment of the Fee/ Payment.
- The Website may provide the facility of “masking” which allows “you” to hide or keep confidential or not to fill any information except the information which are considered mandatory by the Company and which will indicate by asterisks. The Company further reserved the right to seek further information, even though masked by “you”, if in its sole view such information is necessary.
- The Customers understand and agree that the Company may screen and verify the information provided by the Customer/User and at its sole discretion, increase the amount or number of information for the Registration Process and may ask for further information even after Registration Process. The Company may in its sole discretion, close the Account, if any information provided is found to be false or the information provided is not sufficient.
The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the User’s/Customer’s access to the Website and/or the Services (as the case may be) without giving any prior notice, to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable to indemnify the User for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by the User to the Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
Term and Termination
The Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever and without any prejudice to any/all other rights in the following events:
Where the Account remains unused for a period of six months or more; or
If, in the opinion of the Company or/and any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the use or Service to the User for any reason.
Liabilities upon Termination
Any material, content or logos, marks, software on or part of the Website and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by the Company or its licensors. “you” acknowledge that the Website and any underlying technology or software on the Website or used in connection with rendering the Services are proprietary information owned or duly licensed to the Company, except where it is indicated otherwise.
Copyright Dispute Policy
The Company has adopted the following general policy towards copyright infringement:
If the Company believes in good faith any material on its Website has been illegally copied or is posted, uploaded or made accessible through the Website or Services and distributed by any advertisers, its affiliates, content providers, members or Users; it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of India without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. Any dispute shall be brought in the courts of India.
The website is provided by the company on an “as is” basis the company and its licensors and affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind, express, statutory or implied as to the operation of the website, provision of services or software or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website or in association with the services. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, the company and its licensors and affiliates disclaim all warranties, express, statutory, or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
doctor. e website provides information about our company and its wholly owned subsidiaries, and the products and services offered by each of them, including diagnostic health testing and services, data analysis, clinical trials capabilities, employer health management solutions, and information about various health conditions.
If “you” are a patient or healthcare consumer, “you” should not use information found on this site to replace a relationship with “you” r physician or other healthcare professional and should not rely on that information as professional medical advice.
Always seek the advice of “your” physician or other qualified healthcare provider concerning questions “you” have regarding a medical condition, and before starting, stopping or modifying any treatment or medication. In the case of a health emergency, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. Never delay obtaining medical advice or disregard medical advice because of something “you” have or have not read on this site.
while doctor. e attempts to keep all the information on the site up-to-date, medical treatment and knowledge change quickly, and this site should not be considered error-free or as a comprehensive source of all information on a particular topic. doctor. e makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of the site, and assumes no responsibility for any consequences relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction “you” take based upon the information and material on this site.
“You” r use of the site is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout these terms and conditions and the doctor. e website. “You” assume the entire risk of loss in using this site and materials contained in the site.
Features and specifications of products or services described or depicted on the site are subject to change at any time without notice.
Copyright, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property
Copyright, trademark, patent, and other applicable laws protect the services and materials appearing on the Site. All materials on the Site may be accessed, downloaded or printed for the non-commercial purpose of scientific or educational advancement or within the scope allowable by these terms and conditions. No other use of these materials may be made without express written permission of the operators of DOCTOR E HEALTH SERVICES PVT.LTD. Any unauthorized use of the words or images on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
The Site includes material that is derived in whole or in part from materials that are copyrighted, including the format and layout of the Site. The copyrights are owned by DOCTOR EHEALTH SERVICES PVT.LTD. or for licensed content, the content providers.
None of the names, trademarks, service and logos of DOCTOR E HEALTH SERVICES PVT.LTD. appearing on this Site may be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate DOCTOR E HEALTH SERVICES PVT.LTD. sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service without express written permission of the operators of DOCTOR E HEALTH SERVICES PVT.LTD. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, waiver or otherwise, any license or right of use to any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the owners and operators of DOCTOR E HEALTH SERVICES PVT.LTD.This Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Advertising and Sponsorships
We do not accept paid advertisements or sponsorships on this webSite.
These terms and conditions and the resolution of any dispute related to these terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA. Any dispute between doctor. e and “you” related to these terms and conditions shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts of the INDIA.
This Web site can be accessed from the United Stated and other countries worldwide. Since the laws of each State or country may differ, “you” agree that the statutes and laws of INDIA, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site.
DOCTOR E HEALTH SERVICES PVT. LTD. makes no representation that material on this site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Specific questions and comments should be directed to the appropriate department via our Contact Us page. While we make every effort to respond to all emails within one business week, we cannot guarantee a response to every electronic communication.