“IF YOU DO NOT AGREE PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE”
The words “you” or “your” or “User” “Customer” as used herein, refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing or using the Website for any reason. The words “we” or “us” or “our” or the “Company” as used herein, refer to the DOCTOR E HEALTH SERVICES PVT.LTD. and/or or any permitted assignees.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you order, register or fill out a form on our site, as appropriate you may be asked to enter your
- First Name
- Last Name
- Age & Gender
- E-Mail Address,
- Collecting & Billing Address
- Phone Number
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form or provide us with a feedback on our services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
DOCTOR E does collect your personal information for a variety of regulatory and business purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Provide results for the tests requested by you
- Respond to your request for service or assistance
- Age & Gender for reporting results accurately
- Provide, maintain and improve our services
- Safeguard social history as governed by existing law or policy
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes.
- Evaluate our services and products and to conduct customer surveys
Usage of email address & mobile number is for:
- Registration affirmation and password reminder
- Event based communiqué such as order information, delivery information, etc.
- Special offers, if any
- We will not disclose any personal information to any third party, unless (I) it is necessary for providing services to or you have authorized us to do so, (ii) we are legally required to do so, i.e. in compliance of regulatory requirement or in accordance to the court order or other legal / quasi legal process, and / or (iii) it is necessary to do so in order to protect and defend the rights or property of this website. We do not have any responsibility for any personal information which is generally available to the public
- We may share or aggregate, non-personal information about website usage with unaffiliated third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information about our users. We take adequate steps to ensure that our third parties adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of personal information
- We may use your report with our billing department and may disclose it to insurance companies, hospitals, physicians or to third parties for payment purpose. Our employees are bound by Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Policies which obligate them to protect the confidentiality of personal information.
- We may use or disclose your report in the course of activities necessary to support our health care operations, such as performing quality checks on our testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for tests that we perform
- We may disclose your reports to other companies or individuals who need your reports in order to provide specific services to us. These other entities, known as “business associates,” must comply with the terms of a contract designed to ensure that they will maintain the privacy and security of the reports / data we provide to them or which they create on our behalf
- We may also share your personal information with Government agencies or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain such information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- We may disclose your reports to Health Department or any other Govt. body or regulatory authority as and when required by them for collection, processing health information of the state / country
- Usage of anonymous traffic information is to:
- Prompt us of who you are in order to deliver superior and more personalized service
- Aid to make a diagnosis of the problems with our server
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Website’s content and service offerings, and customize the Website’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
- To provide the Personal Information to physicians and other authorized health care professionals who need to access your laboratory report for your proper diagnosis;
- To insurance companies, hospitals, physicians or third parties with our billing department for payment purpose;
- To support our health care operations, such as performing quality checks on your testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for the tests we perform;
- To respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To health department or any other Government body as and when required by them for collecting or processing health information of the state/country;
- From time to time, to reveal general statistical information about our Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc;
- To transfer Personal Information about you to trusted partners, may or may not for gain, to promote certain products/services for commercial purposes, without any prior notice to you.
- Further, you agree that we may share your Personal Information with the following categories of activities with from time-to-time:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
Other Corporate Entities
The Company shares much of the data, including Personal Information about you, with its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. To the extent that these entities have access to your Personal Information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other users. The Company’s parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures follow privacy practices no less protective of all users than our practices described in this document, to the extent allowed by applicable law. The Company, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, its joint ventures, or any combination of such, will share some or all of your Personal Information with another business entity should we plan to, merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
Posting to public areas of the website
Please remember that if you post any of your Personal Information in public areas of the Website such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the Website’s searchable database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of Website.
Access or change your Personal Information
You may review, correct, update or change your account information at any time.To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and Password are required in order to access your Account.
The Company does not access, store or keep credit card data. All credit card transactions happens using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption through third party gateways and the Company plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpage. Accordingly, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards /cash cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Website, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Website, and deliver customized, personalized content.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How can you help protect your information?
If you are using doctor.e website for which you registered and choose a password, we recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also remember to sign out of the doctor.e website and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You agree, if you send us personal correspondence in any electronic form, such as emails, letters, etc. or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect and/or store such information.
You agree that we may collect IP address from all visitors to the Website, like most websites. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet.
Security Steps used by Us.
DOCTOR E reserves the privilege to modify or renew this policy at any time by placing a notice on our site. Any kind of modification shall come into effect immediately upon posting to this site. We reserve the right to revise this privacy statement at any time, so please study it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you through email or by means of a notice on our homepage.
How We Protect Information Online
We exercise great care to protect your personal information. This includes, among other things, using industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, and intrusion detection. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via email since we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us since email does not have the security features that are built into our websites.
In addition, we limit DOCTOR E HEALTH SERVICES PVT.LTD. employees and contractors’ access to personal information. Only those employees and contractors with a business reason to know have access to this information. We educate our employees about the importance of maintaining confidentiality of customer information.
We review our security arrangements from time to time as we deem appropriate.
Online other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which the Website has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these websites.
Website may also aggregate (gather up data across all accounts) Personal Information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
Governing law and Dispute Resolution
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
“We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.”
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
From time to time, we may change this privacy statement. For example, as we update and improve our services, new features may require modifications to the privacy statement. Accordingly, please check back periodically.